[R-pkg-devel] Fw: [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission nnfor 0.9

Nikos Kourentzes nikolaos at kourentzes.com
Mon Oct 23 09:09:09 CEST 2017

Dear all,
I am facing a problem with a package I am trying to submit.
I am getting three notes, for which I am not sure what could be done.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Please here for the summary:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/171023_084642_nnfor_09/00check.log
or look for the details at the forwarded email.

Thank you,Nikos
 Associate Professor, Dept. Management Science Lancaster University Management School, UK Lancaster Centre for Forecastingblog: http://nikolaos.kourentzes.com twitter: @nkourentzNew Book: Ord, Fildes & Kourentzes (2017) Principles of Business Forecasting (2nd ed.), Wessex.