[R-pkg-devel] CRAN checks errors

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Aug 12 23:53:28 CEST 2017

In thr particular case you even asked for a specific stats version that
oinly shipd for R-release and later. Hence you should expect that your
package fails under oldrelease.

By the way, it is typically better to depoend on a specific R version if
it comes to base packages such as stats.

Best,
Uwe Ligges