[R-pkg-devel] CRAN checks errors

Jernej Jevšenak jernej.jevsenak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 15:40:13 CEST 2017

Ok, I see now, that actually everything is OK.

ERROR on older versions of R is therefore not a problem, right?

One more thing, a few hours after package was accepted, I received an email
from CRAN:

*Package dendroExtra_0.0.2.tar.gz has been built for Windows*

I did not receive any similar email for other operating systems (e.g.
Linux, Solaris). Is this normal?

Jerry