[R-pkg-devel] CRAN submission pretest warning about Rcpp version used to build dplyr

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jul 13 23:52:35 CEST 2017

Folks,

the behaviour on winbuilder is meant as a feature when people upload a
series of package updates so that each one is checked against the newly
uploaded version of the others.

In this case it was a mis-feature of course.
We will re-echeck this one and the Rcpp version has been cleaned up as well.

Note that I am not happy at all with the warning you got.

Best,
Uwe Ligges