[R-pkg-devel] Using non-exported functions from another package with :::

Joris Meys Joris.Meys at ugent.be
Thu Jul 6 11:52:12 CEST 2017

Hi Duncan,

I hoped against all odds to get a different answer, but alas you confirm my
biggest fears. I'll get in touch with the shiny guys and hope they'll grant
me my wishes.

Cheers
Joris

--
Joris Meys
Statistical consultant

Ghent University
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
Department of Mathematical Modelling, Statistics and Bio-Informatics

tel : +32 9 264 59 87
Joris.Meys at Ugent.be