[R-pkg-devel] Problems with Notes for Package IncDTW

Maximilian Leodolter maximilian.leodolter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:47:54 CEST 2017

Hello,

I would like to ask for your help. I want to contribute a package and fail
because of two Notes. Here is the temporary directory:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/170621_173212_IncDTW_010/

The first Note asks for spelling mistakes, which is a false positive. "DTW"
means Dynamic Time Warp and is a common abbreviation. "Sakoe" is a name of
an author of DTW. :

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Maximilian Leodolter <maximilian.leodolter at gmail.com>'

New submission

Possibly mis-spelled words in DESCRIPTION:
  DTW (7:328)
  Sakoe (7:271)

I do not understand the meaning of the second Note, neither do I know how
to deal with it:

* checking compiled code ... NOTE

File 'IncDTW/libs/i386/IncDTW.dll':
  Found no calls to: 'R_registerRoutines', 'R_useDynamicSymbols'
File 'IncDTW/libs/x64/IncDTW.dll':
  Found no calls to: 'R_registerRoutines', 'R_useDynamicSymbols'

Thank you. Any help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Maximilian Leodolter