[R-pkg-devel] could not find function of a package

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:54:15 CEST 2017

Hi Arnab,
It will be something like this:

importFrom("utils", "read.table")
export(
 fil
)
S3method(print,fil)

You will probably have to import some functions from the packages that
come with R. Then you list all the functions you want to export,
separated by commas. Finally you list any methods you have defined
(for example a "print" method to print the results of your "fil"
function. See "Package namespaces" in the "Writing R Extensions" that
comes with the R distribution.

Jim