[R-pkg-devel] Pretest failed - pandoc could not fetch local file

Dean Attali daattali at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:18:50 CEST 2017

I'm trying to submit an update to a package 'ddpcr'

Here are the pretest logs:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/170519_074459_ddpcr_18/00check.log

I get a warning about pandoc not being able to find an image file. This
file path exists and has not changed from the previous submission, and
previous submissions did not have this issue.

Exact error:

Conversion of 'README.md' failed:
pandoc.exe: Could not fetch
vignettes/overview_files/figure-markdown_strict/quickstart-1.png
vignettes/overview_files/figure-markdown_strict/quickstart-1.png:
openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)

You can verify that the file path does exist, as you can see on the github
repo:
https://github.com/daattali/ddpcr/blob/master/vignettes/overview_files/figure-markdown_strict/quickstart-1.png

Could anyone help me understand why I'm getting this error, and why it
never happened before even though nothing has changed?