[R-pkg-devel] Question on a NOTE when testing a package

Jang Ik Cho jxc864 at case.edu
Thu May 11 00:04:16 CEST 2017

Thank you very much for the response. I've already tried import from
NAMESPACE but I got following message.

checking package dependencies ... ERRORNamespace dependency not required: ‘MASS’

Is there any other solutions?

-----
Jang Ik Cho, MS
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Case Western Reserve University
Graduate Research Assistant, SR2C
Graduate Research Assistant, Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center