[R-pkg-devel] Question on a NOTE when testing a package

Jang Ik Cho jxc864 at case.edu
Wed May 10 05:54:02 CEST 2017

I am getting the following messages as a note.

checking R code for possible problems ... NOTExxxxxxxx: no visible
global function definition for ‘glm.nb’xxxxxxxx: no visible global
function definition for ‘rnegbin’Undefined global functions or
variables:  glm.nb rnegbin

Both glm.nb and rnegbin is from MASS and I am having hard time
resolving this issue because it lloks like we do not need to declare
MASS library.

Can anyone please help me to solve this issue and have the note to
disappear?

Thank you.