[R-pkg-devel] Package building - compiling multiple dll files from within src directory

Mark mark614 at icloud.com
Thu May 4 17:09:16 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am creating an R package with multiple c files within src directory. If possible, I would like to create separate dll files for each c file. Also I would like those dll files to have the same name as the input c files. i.e:
mod01.c -o mod01.dll
mod02.c -o mod02.dll
mod03.c -o mod03.dll

I could then load different dll files in the NAMESPACE:
useDynLib("mod01")
useDynLib("mod02")
useDynLib("mod03")

I don't know how can I set the MAKEVARS to do this correctly, and any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Mark