[R-pkg-devel] Help

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 11:45:00 CEST 2017

Hi Larisa,
I guess that you are using an editor with "soft" line breaks to edit
your .Rd files. This will look like the lines in question are broken,
but when the file is saved, the lines will be joined together unless
you have ended each section with a return character. If you turn off
"word wrap" or whatever it is called in your editor you will see this.

JIm