[R-pkg-devel] new package submission: "check log incomplete, web timeout?"

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Apr 24 20:56:20 CEST 2017

I ahven't looked at you package, but can you please verify:

1. If you open some (socket) cluster, make sure you close it afterwards!
This is a very frequent source of problems.

2. Do not use more than 2 cores by default.

3. retry whether you pass the winbuilder checks, it could have been a
random error.  How long does processing your vignettes take?

Best,
Uwe Ligges