[R-pkg-devel] Open Source Survey, conducted by GitHub

Jenny Bryan jenny at stat.ubc.ca
Sat Apr 22 07:15:19 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Please consider completing this survey GitHub is running to study "open source software, the people that create it, their experience, and their relationship to the industry that depends on it".

Based on n = 2, it takes less than 10 mins. It's not about version control or hosting platforms, but rather about bigger questions in open source and characterizing the community.

Go here:
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3150898/R <https://u4714554.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=E2ombZJc44exE-2B62Mauk85-2BZH8-2FnfhC1U2ij6Eav09bG7AvDUwax1DoNFk7hgDD3_xf2xTDjuvwxfgOivHZODk8BzFeaCGkabbQeWHuWXVvmb14NBfcHTmZD2JedTobxBA773zqk8NMmWgIdarZfwVvTgCzIy2dRA4G1sOPoTvfkCqVBH5wgWmUhstDEoGgiWzYLTPMi7QXSuL-2FiqFATA-2BgVxvzgew-2B4Jqugz8E7ce9iTIiWWKxd-2FHlb0P2UDxEg2E8xpq3RDyxHiGd-2F5WoCEmA-3D-3D>
For more context, below is the email I got when I expressed an interest in helping drum up responses from the R community.

-- Jenny Bryan