[R-pkg-devel] Confirmation page package check version question

GSC xgdgsc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:42:25 CEST 2017

I have a question why in the CRAN submission system, the page after email
confirmation, the third check "I have fixed all problems shown on the
package check page". Why doesn' t the "package check page" link to my just
uploaded version check results? It shows the previous version Rsomoclu
1.7.2 instead of the just uploaded Rsomoclu 1.7.3, which I think might be
something wrong. I remember it used to work as pointing to the just
submitted version check results.

Thanks.