[R-pkg-devel] Help with Windows build failure

Alexandre Sieira alexandre.sieira at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:58:16 CEST 2017

So actually 'Biarch: false’ didn’t help at all, same problem:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/KhXyGby5Yhjm/

Does anyone know if the win builder machines have both 32-bit and 64-bit
Python installed and in the PATH?

--
Alexandre Sieira
CISA, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895, Act I

On 7 April 2017 at 09:28:19, Alexandre Sieira (alexandre.sieira at gmail.com)