[R-pkg-devel] UseR! Session: Navigating the jungle of R packages

J C Nash profjcnash at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:03:23 CET 2017

As a way to organize discussion for the session AND for the hopefully derivative development, I have set up a Github project

     https://github.com/nashjc/Rnavpkg

In particular, I've started a small wiki therein, and especially have built a page "Ideas and people" where I have tried
to summarize succinctly the comments so far. I'm absolutely sure I've missed some contributions and got some ideas bent,
and ask your indulgence and assistance. I'll be happy to give access to edit/improve things (and freely admit the Github
process is a bit new to me, being used to svn on R-forge).

Julia has suggested rmdshower for preparing slide presentations (which clearly can be collaboratively developed on
Rnavpkg). I also note that one can use RStudio File/New/File/Presentation, though I haven't checked how these render to
other than html.

Cheers, John Nash