[R-pkg-devel] UseR! Session: Navigating the jungle of R packages.

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 22:41:27 CET 2017

  I don't have a problem with this, but there are a few challenges.

 - continuity: there used to be an R wiki, but it eventually disappeared
(http://wiki.r-project.org now redirects to the main www.r-project.org page)
 - actual contributions: I never got much feedback or contributions to
http://glmm.wikidot.com/glmmFAQ (which is now moved to
https://github.com/bbolker/mixedmodels-misc/blob/master/glmmFAQ.rmd ).
If individual task view maintainers wanted to post their stuff on
GitHub, it would make it easy for *some* users (those with a bit more
technical facility) to raise issues and submit pull requests ...)