[R-pkg-devel] UseR! Session: Navigating the jungle of R packages.

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:51:31 CET 2017

  I definitely read the task views and advise others to do so.  I
don't know how representative my little corner of the world is,
though.

  I have an embryonic task view on mixed models at
https://github.com/bbolker/mixedmodels-misc/blob/master/MixedModels.ctv
but the perfect is the enemy of the good ...