[R-pkg-devel] R CMD Check: Tests running infinite

Patrick Schratz patrick.schratz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 16:07:25 CET 2017

Thanks for the hint, Hendrik!
However, this change did not make a difference :/

I tried to use all cluster closing functions I came across but tests are
still running infinite..

*cl <- makeCluster(par.args$par.units, outfile = out.progress)*

*registerDoParallel(cl)*

*foreach()*

*parallel::stopCluster(cl)*
*doParallel::registerDoSEQ()*