[R-pkg-devel] R CMD Check: Tests running infinite

Patrick Schratz patrick.schratz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 12:54:27 CET 2017

Dear Uwe,

thanks for the hint. My cluster is closed after the `foreach`call using
`stopCluster()`.

Before, I´ll do the following to init the cluster:

*cl <- makeCluster(par.args$par.units, outfile = out.progress)*
*registerDoParallel(cl, cores = par.args$par.units)*

*foreach()*

*stopCluster(cl)*

Do you know of any other package which is using foreach in combination with
tests and is hosted on Github? So I could compare settings.

Best, Patrick