[R-pkg-devel] Including Rcpp in an existing package

Glenn Schultz glennmschultz at me.com
Thu Dec 22 19:55:52 CET 2016

All,
My package was not initially built with the rcpp use in mind.  I have to include C++ source code for a particular project so I will have edit the description file add src files, etc.  by hand.  I an going over the rcpp documentation now and reviewing the R documentation on extensions as well.  Is there anything in particular that I should keep in mind while doing this or is this relatively straightforward.

Best,
Glenn