[R-pkg-devel] Question about configure file and system requirements

Lorenzo Busetto lbusett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:04:53 CET 2016

Dear all,

    a  quick question:

while preparing for a CRAN submission, am I supposed to include  a
"configure" file and list for system requirements also if those system
requirements "come from" the packages that I import ?

Asking this because the "configure" and system requirements are already
present in the imported packages, so my configuration check would duplicate
what is already done while installing the dependencies.

sorry if this is dumb...

Lorenzo