[R-pkg-devel] .gitkeep file to prevent folder from erasing when empty

Luck Buttered luckbuttered at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 01:58:45 CEST 2016

Hello everyone:

Inside .Rbuildignore, I put the following line:

^OutputFolder$

However, I notice that the extdata/OutputFolder still disappears if there
are no files inside of it. (I am thinking this happens when I push changes
to Github). I am trying to keep the extdata/OutputFolder present (whether
or not it has files inside of it) for both github and when I submit the
package.

Thanks again for any input you may have!