[R-pkg-devel] Source code of an existing package

Holger Hoefling hhoeflin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 06:57:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

If you are interested in the source code of an entire package in its
original form - you can also download the .tar.gz version of the package
from CRAN. In a .tar.gz, you find the sources, unlike the .zip for windows,
which is already compiled.

If you are under windows, you can use a program such as 7-zip to unzip the
.tar.gz (which is mostly used on unix systems).

The R code of the package is in the R subfolder

In your case, the function boot.ci, is in

R/bootfuns.q

and starts in the latest version on line 859

Best

Holger