[R-pkg-devel] R package with external C++ library

Ege Rubak rubak at math.aau.dk
Thu Aug 4 00:26:32 CEST 2016

Thanks for the good specific suggestions Kevin and Max. It is amazing
that great help is available from the R community in such a short time.

Clearly everybody thinks that these issues should be fixed before I even
try to submit to CRAN (and I fully agree that they shouldn't lower their
standards, but I just wanted to be sure before throwing myself into the
unknown land of seriously editing other people C++ code). I will give it
a go sometime soon and keep your pointers in mind.

Cheers,
Ege