[R-pkg-devel] Handling Not-Always-Needed Dependencies?

Thomas J. Leeper thosjleeper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:44:22 CEST 2016

Dirk,

That is useful. I think the "Recommends" category from that link is
pretty much what I am suggesting - something that should be installed
if it's available in the package repository but is not loaded/imported
by default.

Some of those other relationships sound like they would also be
useful, for example in the case you mention.

-Thomas

Thomas J. Leeper
http://www.thomasleeper.com