[R-pkg-devel] package build warning

Jack Wasey jack at jackwasey.com
Mon Jul 25 08:52:05 CEST 2016

roxygen2 can be fragile when there are mistakes in preceding
roxygen2 documentation blocks, or conflicting documentation blocks
elsewhere in a package, and, if I remember correctly, extraneous empty
lines. A lack of verbose options or logging makes debugging roxygen2 errors
tricky sometimes. Try putting your function in its own file as a test. Is
other expected Rd documentation missing? As a last resort, I have had to
set debug break points in roxygen2 functions, so I can see where it is
failing.