[R-pkg-devel] package build warning

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:27:44 CEST 2016

Did you call `devtools::document()` before building and checking your
package? Everything looks fine to me with your test example. You
should also double-check that you have up-to-date versions of the
devtools and roxygen2 packages.

It's also worth knowing that nowadays you can generally just use
`@export` and roxygen2 will do the right thing, depending on what
object you are trying to export.