[R-pkg-devel] 回复: [SUSPECTED SPAM] R 3.3.0 installing a package onWindows: gcc not found error

Xiao Liu 66292259 at qq.com
Fri Jun 10 03:08:27 CEST 2016

Dear Uwe,

Highly appreciate your suggestion! It does work!

BTW, is there anyway to do this by setting some options in the command line window when installing the package?

Thanks again,

Zhe Liu

·¢¼þÈË: "Uwe Ligges";<ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de>;
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2016Äê6ÔÂ10ÈÕ(ÐÇÆÚÎå) ÉÏÎç6:32
ÊÕ¼þÈË: "Xiao Liu"<66292259 at qq.com>; "R-package-devel"<R-package-devel at r-project.org>;

Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [R-pkg-devel] R 3.3.0 installing a package onWindows: gcc not found error

Please adapt your BINPREF variable in R/etc/$Arch/Makeconf files
appropriately to point to the coresponding compiler for each
architecture - this is new with the new toolchain we use with R >= 3.3.0.

Best,
Uwe Ligges