[R-pkg-devel] "not resolved from current namespace"...sometimes!

Dalthorp, Daniel ddalthorp at usgs.gov
Wed May 25 23:59:53 CEST 2016

Hi all,
I'm trying to build a package that makes use of the function
actual::pllogis. Sometimes the build works fine and I can use the function
without any problems. After other builds I get:

Error in .External("actuar_do_dpq", "pllogis", q, shape, scale, lower.tail,
 :    "actuar_do_dpq" not resolved from current namespace (actuar)

when I try to use the function. Can anyone help me understand what's going
on here?

[I'm working in Windows 7 and using devtools::build(binary = T) with R
3.2.3 and actuar built under R 3.2.5.]

Thanks.

-Dan

--
Dan Dalthorp, PhD
USGS Forest and Rangeland Ecosystem Science Center
ddalthorp at usgs.gov