[R-pkg-devel] Roxygen help documenting a S4 class

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 00:47:12 CEST 2016

Does this help?

code <- c("BeginningBal", "Convexity", "EffConvexity", "EffDuration",
"EndingBal",
  "Formula", "Horizon", "HorizonReturn", "KeyRateConvexity", "KeyRateDuration",
  "KeyRateTenor", "ModDuration", "Name", "PassThroughInterest", "Period",
  "PmtDate", "PrepaidPrin", "SMM", "ScheduledPrin", "ShiftType", "Shiftbps",
  "SpreadToInterCurve", "TimePeriod", "TotalCashFlow", "Type", "WAL",
  "YieldToMaturity", "forwardrate", "spotrate")

docs <- c("BeginningBal", "Convexity", "EffDuration", "EndingBal",
"Formula", "Horizon",
"KeyConvexity", "KeyRateDuration", "KeyRateTenor", "ModDuration", "Name",
"PassThroughInterest", "Period", "PmtDate", "PrepaidPrin", "SMM",
"ScheduledPrin", "ShiftType", "Shiftbps", "SpreadToInterCurve", "TimePeriod",
"TotalCashFlow", "Type", "WAL", "YieldToMaturity", "forwardrate", "spotrate" )

setdiff(code, docs)
setdiff(docs, code)

Hadley

http://hadley.nz