[R-pkg-devel] Data-generating scripts in R packages

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Wed Mar 23 12:25:08 CET 2016

Dear Kevin,

I would convert the script into a function and add it to the R folder. This
makes it easy to document the script using the standard R help files. Then
add the function to the examples in the helpfile of the data in a
\dontrun{}. Then it is clear to to user how the data was generated.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25