[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check yielding different results for me than CRAN reviewer

Adah Zhang asz25 at case.edu
Tue Jan 26 20:03:01 CET 2016

Hello,

I am running R CMD check (and also with the --as-cran flag), which results
in all OK's in my 00check.log. However, after submitting the package, the
CRAN reviewer tells me of a warning/error regarding one of my examples
(which is easily fix-able if I got the warning myself).

How do I ensure that all warnings, errors, and notes are addressed if I do
not receive these when running the standard checks or when testing the
examples myself? Is there a standard order of commands that a CRAN reviewer
goes through aside from 'R CMD check'?

Thanks,
Adah