[R-pkg-devel] Previous messageNext messageBack to messages The following files should probably not be installed‏

Daniel Marcelino dmarcelino at live.com
Wed Jan 20 18:10:23 CET 2016

Hi, I used to have some pictures in ‘inst/doc’ for decoration of the README.MD text, most for the Github repository.
I was able to build the package without any NOTE on this, but since I updated to R 3.2.3 and created a vignette folder I'm receiving the following message. Am I missing something from the last R release?

* checking sizes of PDF files under ‘inst/doc’ ... OK
* checking installed files from ‘inst/doc’ ... NOTE
The following files should probably not be installed:
‘Rlogo.png’, ‘SciencesPo_logo.png’, ‘butterfly.png’

Daniel