[R-pkg-devel] Problem (with complex.h?) under Microsoft Windows

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Jan 3 13:18:22 CET 2016

On 3 January 2016 at 09:48, Pierre Lafaye de Micheaux wrote:
| Thank you for your comments.
|
| It is indeed the RcppFaddeeva package. I had also tried to put
| RcppFaddeeva on the LinkingTo line with no success.
| But I will try to ask on the Rcpp mailing list.

The RcppFaddeeva package does _not_ export any headers so there is little use
in adding a 'LinkingTo: RcppFadeeva'.

Compare the directory structure of the installed (or even source) RcppFadeeva
with, say, RcppArmadillo to see the difference.

In short, you can't just reuse / link / deploy another random package. It
needs to be exported.

But if you write to rcpp-devel (after subscribing first !!) we will try to
help you there.

Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org