[R-pkg-devel] Winbuilder build error on r-release due to lazy loading

Benjamin Leutner benjamin.leutner at uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Sep 4 10:34:41 CEST 2015

Dear List,

I'm about to submit my first package to CRAN but am stuck with an error
on winbuilder:
My package builds and checks fine on TravisCI (oldrel, release and
r-devel) as well as locally (Ubuntu 15.04 and Windows, R3.2.2).

When I submit it to winbuilder it builds without problems on R-devel.

http://win-builder.r-project.org/feFmHdOo851R

However on R-release it fails to pass the R-release build:

http://win-builder.r-project.org/N9v1fqwY4e13

Permanent link to failing log (00install.out):

https://gist.github.com/bleutner/69c78460894a53b1a8d9

The 00install.out says:

** R
** data
*** moving datasets to lazyload DB
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading
Error : objects 'findbars', 'nobars' are not exported by 'namespace:lme4'
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'RStoolbox'
* removing 'd:/RCompile/CRANguest/R-release/lib/RStoolbox'

This is the package repo:

https://github.com/bleutner/RStoolbox

I don't get what is happening here. Is it my fault or is there something
wrong on winbuilder?
I can't reproduce this on any other Windows machine all on R3.2.2

Best regards,
Benjamin

--
Benjamin Leutner M.Sc.