[R-pkg-devel] devtools::revdep_check error message

Chay Ngee Lim limxx356 at umn.edu
Fri Sep 4 00:07:05 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am a first time package developer, having issues with the downstream
dependency check function -- devtools::revdep_check.

>From the manual, it seems that by default the current directory will
be set as the package path so I was working within the package path
and had completed the checks before going to the downstream dependency
check but I am getting the following error message:

Reverse dependency checks for phxnlme
phxnlmeError in normalizePath(path.expand(path), winslash, mustWork) :
  path[1]="C:\Users\Chay\AppData\Local\Temp\Rtmp001SM6/R-lib": The
system cannot find the path specified

Thanks.

Chay