[R-pkg-devel] [[openmx-dev]] [[openmx-dev]] Re: [[openmx-dev]] Re: openmp

Mark van der Loo mark.vanderloo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:06:55 CEST 2015

If you want to distributed such binaries, I would suggest using the 'drat'
package to set up your own repo. I'm using it for beta versions of my
packages and I find it very useful and easy to use. The latest version of
'drat' also supports binaries.

Or, vote with your feet and switch to Linux ;-).

/M