[R-pkg-devel] .tar vs. binary builds

Glenn Schultz glennmschultz at me.com
Tue Aug 4 13:28:03 CEST 2015

Hi Duncan,
I plan to submit it to CRAN at some point it passes RCMD and works on Mac and windows.

 I am working on the vignette and help files.  When those are done I plan to submit to CRAN.  Will see how that goes.

The are a ton of other thing like accessor and error handling that need to be addressed.  I am researching those.

Glenn

Sent from my iPhone