[R-pkg-devel] recreating CRAN Testing environment

Jonathan Callahan jonathan at mazamascience.com
Mon Jul 20 19:50:48 CEST 2015

I am (hopefully) at the end of a series of back-and-forth submissions of a
package to the CRAN upload site.

I have done my best to test things by:

   - using devtools
   - running "R CMD check --as-cran" on the command line
   - checking my package on OSX, win-builder.R and various 32 and 64 bit
   linux virtual machines at DigitalOcean

But I have never managed to recreate all of the notes and warning messages
that the CRAN testing comes up with.

In an effort to save time and effort on both ends, can anyone advise on
what I need to do to generate ALL the warning messages that the CRAN
testing will find?

--
Jonathan Callahan, PhD
Mazama Science