[R-pkg-devel] Help needed to setting custom packages for R 3.1.2

sbihorel Sebastien.Bihorel at cognigencorp.com
Tue Jul 14 03:42:55 CEST 2015

Hi,

Sorry about the table. It looked good when displayed using a fixed width
font. Let me try to linearize it:

  * pkgA
      o DESCRIPTION:
          + Depends: methods, lattice, grid, gam
          + Imports: Hmisc, survival
      o NAMESPACE:
          + import: lattice, grid, gam, methods
          + importFrom: Hmisc (one function)
  * pkgB
      o DESCRIPTION:
          + Depends: pkgA
          + Imports: <nothing>
      o NAMESPACE:
          + import: pkgA
          + importFrom: <nothing
  * pkgC
      o DESCRIPTION:
          + Depends: methods, pkgB
          + Imports: <nothing>
      o NAMESPACE:
          + import: methods, pkgB
          + importFrom: <nothing

Regarding the export, pkgA, pkgB, and pkgC NAMESPACE files include:
exportPattern("^[^\\.]").

Sebastien