[R-pkg-devel] CRAN and CMake

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 22:54:42 CEST 2015

I think you will need to declare it as a system requirement, e.g. like
this package:
https://github.com/cran/qtbase/blob/master/DESCRIPTION

But of course I cannot say for sure that this is still accepted on CRAN.

FWIW I was experimenting with putting cmake in an R package, so that
other packages can use it at build/install time, and it seems
possible, so if there is interest I can give it another try.

Gabor