[R-pkg-devel] FW: CRAN submission berryFunctions 1.8.0

Berry Boessenkool berryboessenkool at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:48:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

after submitting my package update, CRAN (Brian Ripley) found a couple of warnings / messages.
URLs that are not longer existent, a non-ASCII character from copypasting, incorrect title case.
Stuff that I should and could definitely solve before submitting.

Why did the latest Rdevel (2015-06-01 r68455) CMD check --as-cran not find them?
Below are the relevant excerpts.

Thanks for any hints about what I may have done wrong,
Berry

---------

> Found the following (possibly) invalid URLs:
>      From: man/betaPlot.Rd
>            man/normPlot.Rd
>      Message: OK
>      CRAN URL not in canonical form