[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check getting stalled

Chaitanya Joshi cjoshi at waikato.ac.nz
Wed May 27 01:18:27 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for your suggestions.

1. As I said, the the same package code was running was R.3.1.2 earlier
and giving no errors... so not sure if it has to do with the package code
2. We checked the permissions issue, with the admin running it and it
still stalled at the same place
3. Finally, the problem was solved by using the 32-bit platform - it was
using a 64bit platform and that's apparently why the package was
stalling (mystery!

We switched the platform to 32-bit and it is now working fine without
any errors...
Thanks,
Chaitanya

Dr. Chaitanya Joshi