[R-pkg-devel] ERROR from R CMD check that I have never seen before

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon May 25 09:44:26 CEST 2015

Two ideas:

1. Solve the first error at first:

Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()),
versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
   there is no package called 'abind'
Error: package or namespace load failed for 'HH'
Execution halted

Looks like you forgot to declare abind as an Imports in your DESCRIPTION
file?

2. If you still get the other problems, please make a version of your
package available so that someone else can check and debug this.

Best,
Uwe Ligges