Hi,

I am a new user of "R", I am trying to read my data in.. "Cervixhc.dat" used
to be in a different directory, now it has been moved to "O:\E&s\APC cervix
FINAL (YG,MC,MD)\Manuscript\Data", but when I ran the following program (in
red) I got an error message "Error in setwd(dir) : cannot change working
directory", and "Error in file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) : 
        unable to open connection
In addition: Warning message:
cannot open file 'O:E&sAPC cervix FINAL (YG,MC,MD)ManuscriptPrograms
t.R', reason 'Invalid argument' "

Here is my program:

setwd("O:\E&s\APC cervix FINAL (YG,MC,MD)\Manuscript\Data")

library(Epi)
source("O:\E&s\APC cervix FINAL (YG,MC,MD)\Manuscript\Programs\tt.R")
cervix_all<-read.table("cervixhc.dat",header=T)

Wonder whether you can help me to solve the problem? Thanks very much!

Sincerely,

Yanyan


======================================
Yanyan Gong, MSc
Senior Research Associate
Ontario Cervical Screening Program
Cancer Care Ontario
620 University Ave, 11th Floor
Toronto ON M5G 2L7
(416) 971-9800, ext 3304
yanyan.gong@cancercare.on.ca
======================================



This e-mail message (and any attachments) may contain confid...{{dropped}}

