Hello,

I'm getting the following error message when I try to run 'tsdiag' on what seems to be a valid time series:

> tsdiag(small)

returns:

[Error in tsdiag(small) : no applicable method for "tsdiag"]

where small is a little test series where I have isolated this problem (the original has 30-years worth of daily data)

When I print it (small), it looks like the following:

Time Series:
Start = c(1990, 1) 
End = c(1990, 31) 
Frequency = 365 
[1]  0.0 16.0 10.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  2.0  2.2  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  2.5  0.1
[20]  2.4  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0  9.6  0.0  0.0  0.0  0.0 25.2  7.0

I've found some postings in the r-bugs list which suggest that "no applicable method" can stem from a conflict across namespaces. I've tried qualifying the call:

> stats::tsdiag(small)

with the same result.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Rafael
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]


