[R] Stop or limit to console printing large list and so on

stephen sefick @@e||ck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 11 15:44:05 CEST 2024

Hello All:

Background/setup:
Editor Emacs using "isend" to send code to shell in another window. This is
on Linux. I can share more of the setup if others would find it useful, but
I suspect this is an option I am unaware of.

Problem:
I am having a problem with accidentally typing an object name at the
console that is a very large list and then having to wait for it to be
printed until I can resume my work.

Is there a way that I have missed to stem this default behavior?
Kindest regards,

Stephen Sefick