[R] Calculation of VCV matrix of estimated coefficient

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 5 16:36:54 CEST 2024

sigma(model)^2 will give the correct MSE.  Also note that your model
matrix has intercept at
the end whereas vcov will have it at the beginning so you will need to
permute the rows
and columns to get them to be the same/